Enter your email address below to get headline news from baby toys and kids and don't forget to see your mail to get active subscribe proccess :

Popular Posts

Follow and like FB Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Super Mario Brothers: 2" Mini Figures Set of 18

Super Mario Brothers: 2'' Mini Figures Set of 18
Super Mario Brothers: 2" Mini Figures Set of 18. I am a parent of three small children who love Mario and everything to do with Mario. My sons eighth birthday was coming up and he wanted some Mario toys to play with when he wasn't playing Mario in some video game. I saw these on Amazon they looked really neat because they contained more than just the normal few characters you always see.

The only thing I was worried about was the quality and size, they were so cheap that I really didn't know what to expect, but when they showed up I had a feeling that all my kids were gonna love them, and I was right.
More Toy's Baby Kids details